I'm That Guy
If you think you have a problem with alcohol, getting help is an important first step.
How do I know if I need help?
If you think you might have a problem, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you ever felt you should cut back on your drinking?
- Does your drinking ever make you late for work?
- Do you ever forget what you did while you were drinking?
- Do you ever drink after telling yourself you won’t?
- Have people annoyed you by criticizing your drinking?
- Have you ever felt bad or guilty about your drinking?
- Have you ever had a drink first thing in the morning to steady your nerves or get rid of a hangover?
If you answered “yes” once it’s possible you may have a problem. More than one “yes” means it is highly likely that there’s a problem.